Women In Power Workshop with Horses | Gauteng | 23 -24 April 2022
Embark on an exciting new journey that will help you understand yourself on a fundamental level, and grow beyond your expectations.
In partnership with Comodex EALD, join us for a unique and powerful 2 day Women In Power workshop where horses are used as the channel for learning principles and practices for personal, professional and interactional growth. Horses have a natural way of communicating and interacting with each other that we can learn so much from. This workshop will teach you how to understand these principles, and bring them into your daily life and personal development.
- Understand yourself and others
- Learn effective communication
- Overcome obstacles
- Enhance interactional awareness
- Build confidence and connection
- Improve listening skills
- Learn through application and experience
- Have fun!
- All meals
- Workshop materials and access to both days
- Accommodation available on request
Will I have to ride a horse?
No. All work is done on ground level, and no previous horse experience is required.
R2550 per person
Day 1: Sherwood Lodge Pretoria East (Theory and practical workshop)
Day 2: Mount Riviere Stables (Equine-assisted learning and development programme)
Day 1 - Galagos Country Estate
- 08:30 - 16:00
- Theoretical and Practical Workshop
Day 2 - Mount Riviere Stables
- 08:30 - 14:00
- Equine Assisted Learning and Development Programme