Relationship Enrichment Workshop with Horses | Gauteng | 2-3 April 2022
Embark on an exciting new journey with your partner that will help you understand eachother on a fundamental level, and grow closer in your development together.
In partnership with Comodex EALD, join me for a unique and powerful 2 day relationship enrichment workshop where horses are used as the channel for learning principles and practices for personal and relational growth. Horses have a natural way of communicating and interacting with eachother that we can learn so much from. This workshop will teach you and your partner how to understand these principles, and bring them into your daily life and development together.
- Understand yourself and your partner better
- Learn effective communication
- Overcome obstacles in the relationship
- Enhance interactional awareness
- Build confidence and connection
- Improve listening skills
- Learn through application and experience
- Have fun!
- All meals
- Workshop materials and access to both days
- Accommodation available on request
Will I have to ride a horse?
No. All work is done on ground level, and no previous horse experience is required.
R2550 per person
Day 1: Galagos Country Estate (Theory and practical workshop)
Day 2: Mount Riviere Stables (Equine-assisted learning and development programme)
Day 1 - Galagos Country Estate
- 08:30 - 16:00
- Theoretical and Practical Workshop
Day 2 - Mount Riviere Stables
- 08:30 - 13:30
- Equine Assisted Learning and Development Programme